Fault Code Help. P2282-52 and Service Vehicle Soon.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Saulty

Saulty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

I have a 2009 2.0cdti 160 sports tourer with 53k on the clock. In the last 2 days it has flashed up Service Vehicle Soon twice but goes away after a few minutes. No lights come on on the dash. I plugged in Opcom and got the code P2282-52 <unkown DTC>. Cleared the codes and driven it for about 20 miles but it hasn't come back yet. It has only done it when the wife is driving and she says it felt like it lost power for a split second when it did it today. Can anybody assist me with this or is it best getting the dealers to investigate? I'm taking it to Ireland next Friday for 2 weeks and will probably  do over 1000 miles whilst there! It will be due a service in September. Thanks. Matt.

#2 Davell

Davell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:48 PM

Here's a thread with the same fault code:

http://www.insignia-...p?showtopic=913

#3 Saulty

Saulty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

Thanks for the reply mate, I did read that post but I am only getting the one code and the mil light is not on.

#4 andy-g

andy-g

Forum Terrorist

• Donated
  • 15,325 posts
  • Location:West Yorks. 2.0 NON OIL BURNER IN SILVER LAKE WITH TOTALLY COOL AFL & A FAN THAT BLOWS COLD AIR UP YOUR ASS

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:15 PM

Posted Image

Possibly split pipe , could even be a sticking egr .

#5 Saulty

Saulty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

Thanks Andy

#6 Saulty

Saulty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

Booked it into VX, turbo outlet hose had split. This was replaced and, fingers crossed, all is well :) ! The service manager mentioned the software update may be required and that all owners were getting letters but they were staggering them to avoid a huge backlog of people wanting updates! I don't know how true that is, there seems to be a good few different stories regarding that! thanks for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copywrite 2013 all rights reserved ©

paulo arrudajabig youtubesonar fmcaddy 2k forumtoyota starlet forumsoulful vocal sexy deep dope lounge mix beatsbahamas property